Millikin Home
Big Blue RSS
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Licensed Vendor Information 
Millikin University > About Millikin > Branding & Licensing > Becoming a Licensed Vendor
How can you obtain a license application?

Any vendor who wishes to produce merchandise must submit a license application. This application informs Millikin of how its marks will be used, what type of product the applicant makes, how the University is going to be represented, etc. Applications can be obtained by contacting our licensing representative:
Strategic Marketing Affiliates

License application direct link: http://www.smaworks.com/license-application/

If you have questions about Strategic Marketing Affiliates, contact:

John Jeanguenat
Strategic Marketing Affiliates, Inc.
Pan American Plaza
201 S. Capitol Ave., Ste. 520
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Phone: (317) 829-5730
Fax: (317) 829-5696

What is Strategic Marketing Affiliates?

Strategic Marketing Affiliates (SMA) is the licensing representative for Millikin. As Millikin's representative, SMA is responsible for administering the licensing program, including processing applications, collecting royalties, enforcing trademarks and pursuing new market opportunities for the University.
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL