Round-trip from Chicago O'hare to Milan Malpensa
TRAVEL & CULTURAL PACKAGE
Includes airport shuttle, shared apartment (fully furnished), conversational Italian, museum pass, 3 Wednesday afternoon excursions, weekend excursion to Verona & Venice, full day in Florence, and weekend capstone in Milan.
Travel & Culture Package $2,600
Private "Studio" Apartment +$350 (limited quantity available
Imprenditorialitá: Exploration of Entrepreneurship...
Marketing Principles & Practices
Who am I in Italia?
Authentic Singing on Stage
- University Wide Comprehensive Fee: $11 per credit
- Meals: Approx. $25-50/day if eating at restaurants. Apartments have kitchens if choose to eat in.
- Passport $135
- ISIC (International Student Identification Card): $22 - required for all students. Cost charged to MU account.
- Gifts/Trinkets Optional
- Non-program related travel Optional
Student Travel Contract
Students who would like to enroll in the program must first complete the Student Travel Contract. (Due March 22, 2013) Included in the Travel Contract is a nonrefundable deposit of $500. Balance of Payment due by April 10, 2013.
Millikin International Fellows Scholarship
(Due March 1, 2013)
International Scholarship Search
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
– student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during Summer Program: Urbania, Italy. The PLUS loan requires successful completion of a credit check. The interest rate is 7.9% and there is a 4% origination fee. Repayment begins 60 days after the loan is fully disbursed – or the loan can be deferred upon the parent’s request.
Private/Alternative Educational Loan for students
– student will need a credit-worthy co-borrower. Interest rates will vary from lender to lender. Students should allow approximately 4 weeks for the Alternative loan to process.
To discuss loan programs, please see Nancy Askins in the Student Service Center – Shilling Hall - o
r email firstname.lastname@example.org