1. Handicapped Spaces---Restricted to vehicles displaying state issued handicapped placards or license plates.
2. Visitor Spaces---Reserved for visitor parking. Students, faculty and staff are not considered visitors.
3. Arrival Court (bricked area)---No parking any time.
4. Arrival Court Drive---10 minute drop off/pick up parking in marked spaces only. No parking on bricked area.
5. Mills Lot---Designated A permit parking, handicapped and visitor parking 24 hours a day. No student parking at any time.
6. Oakland Street Circle Drive---20 minute parking for retail and after hours. Violators will be ticketed.
7. All "A" Permit Lots---no student overnight parking allowed. Overnight parking is when a vehicle is parked in the lot anytime between 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
8. Staley Lot---Designated A permit parking from 4:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
9. Hessler Lot--Designated A permit parking from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday -Friday. R,C permits after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends.
10. Old Gym Drive---reserved parking for University vehicles only.
11. Alumni Lot--- Designated A permit parking from 4:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
12. Fairview Lot---Designated A and C permit parking. Overnight parking is prohibited between 4:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. It is restricted and there is no parking between 7:30 a.m. to noon on Sundays.
13. Kirkland Lot---Designated A, C, and V permit parking.
14. Wood St. Lot---Designated A, C, and R permit parking.
The Wood St. lot is locted North of the DISC.
15. New Halls Lot---Designated A, C, and R permit parking.
16. Decatur Indoor Sports Center (DISC) Lot---Designated G & F permit parking. No parking for A and C permits from midnight to 5:00 a.m. The DISC lot is located East of the DISC.
17. William St. Lot---Desiganted A, C, and R permit parking.
18. North St. Lot---Designated A, C, F, and R permit parking.
19. Millikin East/West Apartments---Designated A and R permit parking.
20. North Griswold Lot---Handicapped and A permit parking.