The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership is a liberal arts degree with broad application due to its coursework in communication, leadership, ethics, fundamental business practices, and team dynamics.
Organizational Leadership is a newer discipline that is widely accepted in today's business climate. Students who study Organizational Leadership earn a life-enhancing degree while learning to become stronger professionals and more effective organizational members. Graduates of PACE’s Organizational Leadership program will possess strong leadership, communication, negotiation, team-building, critical thinking, and creative problem solving skills.
The program meets the needs of employers in all types of organizations. Best of all, this degree is compatible with many fields and types of organizations including small businesses, large corporations, non-profits, municipal, government or community agencies, hospital administrations, agribusiness, service and hospitality industries, pharmaceutical and other professional sales, and more.
Students completing the Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Leadership will:
- Formulate professional level written and oral communication as a critical component of effective leadership.
- Interpret organizational issues and determine effective solutions consistent with organizational goals.
- Design effective team-based, collaborative approaches for creative organizational solutions; while supporting increased organizational capacity for change.
- Evaluate changes in the internal and external environments of organizations and construct appropriate response strategies taking into consideration the organization’s political, social and cultural context.
- Use ethical reasoning to judge whether the actions and behaviors of leaders are ethically and socially responsible; while supporting an organizational system which maintains high ethical standards in response to organizational issues.