Graduate applicants should:
- Complete the DNP Application
- Send official transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions attended.
- Provide evidence of successful completion (grade of C or better) of courses in undergraduate nursing research, health assessment, organic chemistry and statistics, graduate statistics, and core MSN courses*
- Possess an unencumbered license as an RN in Illinois.
- Provide three (3) written recommendations (form)
- Please see appropriate program for additional program requirements.
- Submit a one to two-page written statement (up to 1000 words) addressing personal and professional goals related to the DNP Program
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae
Millikin University Academic Bulletins and Course Catalogs
*Core MSN Courses: Graduate Statistics, Advanced Pathiophysiology, Advanced Health Assessment, Advanced Pharmacology, Healthcare Policy/Economics
International students must submit official transcripts (in English)
with an official evaluation of those transcripts by a foreign
credentials evaluation agency and proof of English proficiency as
evidenced by a minimum score of 550 on the TOEFL (Test of English as a
Foreign Language). There are additional requirements for international
students; contact Millilkin’s Graduate Nursing Director, 1184 W. Main
Street, Decatur, IL 62522, prior to submitting an application.