- Decatur campus
- 10 week courses
Management Advising Sheet
Management Learning Objectives
PACE Online Application
With PACE you can:
- attend class 1-2 nights/week
- start any time
- work full time
- transfer credits
New! Management Degree in PACE Format
The Tabor School of Business is now offering the Management degree in an accelerated evening format.
In today’s business world, you can never know enough. Millikin's Management major prepares you for the workplace by teaching you the ins and outs of business. You will learn business concepts and practices and apply them to your real-life situations.
The major looks at business from many views: hiring and managing people, using resources optimally, making strategic decisions, understanding the finances, competing in a global world, and leading from every level.
With the Management major you will:
- Develop skills needed to become an effective manager
- Understand the relationship of social responsibility and ethics in business practices
- Combine your own work experiences with what you learn in the classroom to create better workplace solutions
- Develop your ability to make sound decisions based on quantitative methods
- Learn to hire, develop, and manage the people in an organization
- Recognize and create future business opportunities
- Understand management applications in a global environment
- Learn from the same Tabor School of Business faculty who teach in the day program
Program of study:
Millikin's Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Management is a degree-completion program consisting of 124 college credits. Coursework includes a combination of upper level major courses, Tabor School of Business core business courses, and University Requirement and Elective courses.
Getting started is easy:
1. Apply online.
2. Contact all colleges and universities you have previously attended to order official transcripts. Send to:
Millikin University Office of Admission
1184 West Main
Decatur, IL 62522
3. Once all of your materials have been received, the transcripts will be reviewed and an admission decision will be made.
If you need additional information, contact the PACE Recruiter at email@example.com or call 217.420.6771.