First Step FastTrac
Request Free Counseling
Workshops and Seminars
Submit a SCORE Testimonial
SCORE Official Web Site
First Step FastTrac
Live Your Passion
Do you dream about owning your own business? First Step FastTrac is a 11-week course on business ownership that can help you realize that dream. The course helps you develop:
- A network of business start-up and growth resources
- A completed feasibility plan
- Ways to turn your business idea into a profitable business
- Market research, competitor analysis, product versus service distinction
- Cash flow statement, profitability formulas
- Confidence in a plan to go now or go later into your business
First Step FastTrac® is designed for start-up and new businesses. It is an educational program created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. You will work with certified instructors, people with business experience. When you finish, you’ll know what your next step will be.
First Step FastTrac informational meeting will be held on Thursday, Feb 13, 2014 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm on Millikin's campus in ADM-Scovill building Room 109. The classes will begin Thursday evenings from Feb 27th through May 8th in ADM-Scovill Room 109 from 5:30pm to 9pm. The cost is $275.00, $55 reserves your seat.
If you have already registered but would like to pay now, please click here
For more information, call (217) 424-6296 or email Pam Angel at email@example.com.
- Defining the business concept
- Gathering information for a feasibility plan
- Defining the market segment
- Discovering marketing stategies
- Determining financial feasibility
- Developing a feasibility plan
Course Reviews from Graduates:
"This course gave me a direction as to where to begin and a logical step-by-step process to develop and improve my business ideas."
"It really made me stop and think about my business more, and how I can improve it."
"The course gave me the tools to know what to do when I am ready to start my business in the future."
To register, fill out the form below:
This course is offered by Decatur SCORE Chapter #296,
Counselors to America's Small Business, and
Millikin University's Center for Entrepreneurship.
With Sponsorship by PNC.