Artwork Submission Guidelines:
- Teachers are welcome to submit a total of 4 pieces of high school student original artwork. Please do not submit student reproductions of copyrighted imagery.
- Submissions may be works created in the current or previous academic year.
- Email JPEG's of the pieces to email@example.com. Please include the following information for each piece:
- Teacher's Name
- Artists' First & Last Names
- Title of Piece
- Size of Piece
- Sale Price (or NFS)
- Please note that the JPEGs being submitted will be used in the Exhibit Catalog if the piece is invited to hang in the show. JPEGs may also be used in promotional materials for the High School Art Show.
- Submission deadline is Friday, October 5.
- Notification of acceptance into exhibit will be sent via teacher's email on Monday, October 15.
- Each art teacher at your school may submit a total of 4 pieces. Multiple teachers from the same school can submit works by the same artist(s).
- 2-D artwork should be presentation-ready, having a frame and/or a hanging device at the time of artwork drop-off.
If we are unable to accept the student artwork into the show due to space or level of competition, the student will receive an art faculty critique response via his or her teacher’s email.
The Millikin University Art Department Chairman reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of art work as per University guidelines.