SUBMISSION FOR THE 2013 HIGH SCHOOL ART SHOW IS NOW CLOSED
- Each high school art teacher at your school is invited to submit 4 high school student original art pieces per teacher (maximum of one piece per student per school).
- Please do not submit student reproductions of copyrighted imagery.
- Submissions may be works created in the current or previous academic year.
- Email JPEGs of the pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information for each piece:
- Teacher's Name
- Artists' First & Last Names
- Title of Piece
- Sale Price (or NFS)
- 2-D artwork should be presentation-ready, having a frame and/or a hanging device at the time of artwork drop-off. Any additional materials needed to properly display any piece must be provided by the artist/teacher if the piece is accepted to hang in the show.
- Submitted JPEGs will be used in the exhibit catalog if the piece is accepted to hang in show. JPEGs may also be used in promotional materials for the High School Art Show.
- Submission deadline is Monday, October 7, 2013.
- Notifications of acceptance into the exhibit will be sent via teacher's email on Friday, October 11, 2013.
Please note: If we are unable to accept the student artwork into the show due to space or level of competition, the student will receive an art faculty critique response via his or her teacher’s email. The Millikin University Art Department Chairman reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of art work as per University guidelines.