ESG Admission Requirements
- International Application for Admission to Millikin University
- International Certification of Finances
- International Student Financial Aid Application
- TOEFL Scores (English Proficiency)
- International Transcripts (for degree-seeking students)
- Complete the first 2 years of the ESG Program.
- Submit an official transcript to Millikin University, translated into English.
- Submit your Grade Point Average (GPA) converted into the U.S. system.
- Certify the number of credits that will have been completed by the time you arrive at Millikin University.
- A grade of C- is required to transfer any ESG course to Millikin University.
- Have a 2.50 GPA on a U.S. scale for admission. Exceptions may be made upon the recommendation of the ESG Program Director.
- Have a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 for the written exam or 217 for the computer-based exam or 79 for the Internet-based exam or submit a letter from the ESG Program Director attesting to the appropriate language competency.