ACI AT&T Technology Workshop – Oct. 9 and 10, 2008
Chicago, ACI Offices and Google Headquarters
On Thursday October 9, 2008
2:00pm - ACI building on 20 North Wacker
Proceed to the Google headquarters
7:00pm -Dinner and celebration of the TLM program with ACI and AT& T individuals
On Friday October 10, 2008
9:00am to Noon - Closing meeting at the ACI building
For the October 10 meeting, we would like each school to briefly report (no need for power points!) on the following:
- 1.) When did your college or university get involved with the TLM program?
- 2.) What individuals have represented your school in the TLM program?
- 3.) What was the most useful thing or the most memorable of all of the workshops?
- 4.) What 2-3 specific things has your campus implemented or used based on the information learned and discussed in the TLM program?
- 5.) Estimate how many faculty, staff, and students have been influenced because of the ACI/TLM program on your campus.
- 6.) The primary benefits to you personally, professionally, or institutionally from the ACI/TLM program.
- 7.) What are some of the issues, challenges, or new initiatives related to technology that your campus is addressing?
If you can’t attend the October 10 meeting, please send me your brief answers to the above questions!
We will also have lunch together on Friday and discuss the possibility of other grant opportunities and ways to continue the collaboration and dialogue between the institutions.
Hotels are challenging in the Chicago area and none of the hotels would offer a small group any wonderful discount rate and many are filling up fast.
This Holiday Inn is close to the ACI building and still has a FEW rooms left…..
If you have any topics that you would like addressed at future TLM workshops, if you would like to present at future workshops, or if you have any questions or suggestions,
please contact Pat Pettit or Tami Eggleston.