Alumni Association Benefits
An MU alumni card provides access to a wealth of benefits and discounts.
To receive an alumni card, simply choose one of the following options:
- Contact our office and we will happily mail a card to you.
- Drop by our office during business hours and pick up your card in person.
- Find your annual card in the fall issue of Millikin Quarterly.
2012 – 2013 benefits
expire June 30, 2013
- Free admission to regular season home games for men’s and women’s basketball, football and volleyball (No fees for other sporting events.)
- 10% discount on select MU Fine Arts events in person or by phone (217-424-6318). (Excludes season tickets, previously purchased tickets and Vespers. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Not available for online purchases.)
- 10% discount on private voice and instrument lessons for alumni and immediate family at Millikin’s School of Music Preparatory Department (Please indicate alumni status when registering.)
- 10% discount on food and beverages at Big Blue Bistro on campus in lower RTUC
- 10% discount on annual membership fees to the Decatur Indoor Sports Center (DISC) at Millikin (Excludes daily admission fee.)
- Free use of MacIntosh Pool in Griswold Physical Education Center during open swim (Monday-Friday, noon to 1 p.m.; Monday-Thursday, 8-9:30 p.m.; Sunday, 1-4 p.m.) when lifeguards are present
- 10% discount on food at Lock Stock & Barrel restaurant near campus on nights of home athletic contests (Excludes homecoming weekend.)
- Check out privileges at Staley Library (Must show ID with current address to obtain library card, and must be renewed annually.)
- Free use of our computer labs on a time-limited, need basis through special arrangements with the information technology office
- Tuition-free auditing of classes on a space-available basis; administrative fee of $50 applies for each semester
- Job search assistance in the Career Center; nominal rates may apply
- Order/pay for official transcripts through MUOnline (millikin.edu/registrar), $5 each. Also available by mail through the Registrar
- Complimentary issues of Millikin Quarterly alumni magazine
- Free access to online resources through myMILLIKIN, including the online alumni directory
- Complimentary alumni email account. Email the alumni office at email@example.com or call 1-877-JMU-ALUM (568-2586) to get yours today.