Quicklinks
myMILLIKIN |
Search
Millikin Home
Millikin Directory
Millikin Mobile
Big Blue RSS
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University > Alumni & Friends > Stay Connected > MY Times > Posts > What's New on Campus?: 454 new students!
Chase and Lindsay Coleman

On Aug. 20, Millikin welcomed 454 first-year traditional students. It’s interesting to know:

  • 82 percent come from Illinois; the other 18 percent come from 22 different states
  • We have 33 new international students coming from 18 different countries
  • 55 percent of the new students are female
  • 43 percent are involved in athletics at Millikin
  • 9 percent are commuters
  • 23 students have a Millikin alum in their family

Check out the Millikin Alumni Facebook album for more photos of move-in day.

Comments

There are no comments yet for this post.
 
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
 
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL