Experiential Education Opportunities
Real world experience is an important part of your career development and employers seek job candidates with work experience. There are various types of experiential learning opportunities to assist you in your career development.
Let us help you locate:
- Part-time, internship, and summer employment opportunities
- Campus and community work/study jobs
- Non-work/study jobs (Job Location Development Program)
- Community sites for off-campus service learning experiences
- Volunteer opportunities and other civic engagement activities
You should find almost everything you need to assist you in the career development process on this website. This shouldn't take the place of person-to-person assistance, but is meant to supplement it. Please visit our center in Shilling Hall 103.