Make plans to attend our Spring 2014 Semester Career Fair
Wednesday, February 26 , 2014
11:00 am - 2:00pm
Richards Treat University Center (RTUC)
*Learn more about the event and register to attend HERE
Our Early Recruitment Career Fair
was held on Wednesday, September 25, 2013. Stay tuned for more information regarding our Fall 2014 Early Recruitment fair.
The process of recruiting qualified employees can be costly, time-consuming, and frustrating. Career fairs are an efficient and effective way to screen many candidates in a relatively short period of time. We are convinced that you will find that our students and alumni are among the best and brightest of the Midwest!
Our career fairs give you the opportunity to:
- Meet qualified, well-prepared Millikin University students and alumni who are seeking full-time job opportunities
- Meet with students seeking information about internship and career opportunities
- Interact with our faculty and staff
- Obtain resumes and informally interview or screen candidates
- Promote your organization to the Millikin University community
If your organization would like to attend one of our career fairs and you are not currently on our mailing list, please email us at email@example.com