To acheive distinction amount stakeholders as a vehicle for engaged learning of the whole student.
The Office of Student Programs adds value to Millikin by:
- developing democratic citizens in a global environment through programs, activities, and services that enhance students’ emotional, intellectual, occupational, physical, social, and spiritual growth.
- promoting a personal life of meaning and value through opportunities for learning and interaction outside the classroom.
- preparing the individual student for professional success through opportunities that encourage self-discovery and leadership development.
- connecting the Millikin campus and surrounding community through effective and efficient university center operations.
-Commitment to continuous learning and growth
-Embracing differences and advocating for inclusion
-Intgrity through action
-Partnership through collaboration
-Perseverance and success
-Service learning and engagement
The Office of Student Programs will:
- Develop targeted cultural, social, and intellectual programs that explore leadership opportunities, build human connections, and empower the individual.
- Cultivate individual student leadership potential through the intentional advisement of student organizations.
- Actively collaborate with other Millikin University entities.
- Provide opportunities for community gatherings and healthy dialogues among the diverse student population.