Am I a transfer student?
Millikin's academic programs have various requirements for entry as a transfer student.
In general, transfer applicants should have:
- Completed 12 or more credits from an approved institution
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
Required materials to be considered for admission to Millikin as a transfer student:
- Millikin University Application for Transfer Admission
- College Transcripts
- High School Transcripts
- Recommendations from a faculty member
If you are interested in pursuing a specific professional program, please note the following minimum GPA requirements for transfer admission into the school or program:
- Tabor School of Business 2.0 minimum GPA
- Athletic Training 2.5 minimum GPA
- Any Education Program 2.7 minimum GPA
- Nursing Program 3.0 minimum GPA
College of Fine Arts Requirements
If you are interested in a degree in the Fine Arts, an audition or porfolio review is required.
- Department of Art Portfolio Review
- School of Music Audition/Interview
- Department of Theatre & Dance Audition/Interview