Alumni Association Benefits
2014–15 Academic Year Benefits
We hope you enjoy the benefits associated with being an automatic member of our Alumni Association. The current list is noted below. Since we are no longer including printed benefit cards in Millikin Quarterly magazine, just mention you are a Millikin University alumnus to receive your discount or privilege at these establishments.
10% discount on private voice and instrument lessons for alumni and immediate family at Millikin’s School of Music Preparatory Department (Please indicate alumni status when registering.)
- 10% discount on select MU FineArts events in person or by phone (217-424-6318) (Excludes season tickets, previously purchased tickets and Vespers. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Not available for online purchases.)
- 10% discount on food and beverages at Big Blue Bistro on campus in lower RTUC.
- 10% discount on annual membership fees to the Decatur Indoor Sports Center (DISC) at Millikin (Excludes daily admission fee.)
- Check out privileges at Staley Library. (Must show ID with current address to obtain library card, and must be renewed annually.)
- Free use of our computer labs, with special arrangements made through the information technology office. It is time-limited/need basis.
- Tuition-free auditing of classes on a space-available basis; administrative fee of $50 applies for each semester.
- Job search assistance is available through the Career Center.
- Free use of MacIntosh Pool in Griswold Physical Education Center during open swim Monday-Friday noon-1 p.m., Monday-Thursday 8-9:30 p.m. and Sundays 1-4 p.m., when lifeguards are present. The pool is closed during the summer and holidays when there are no lifeguards.
- Complimentary issues of the Millikin Quarterly alumni magazine and Digital Quarterly.
- Free access to online resources through myMILLIKIN is available, including the online alumni directory.
- Complimentary alumni email account. Email the alumni office at email@example.com or call 1-877-JMU-ALUM (568-2586) to get yours today.