1. Visitor and Guests---Guests and Visitors are welcome to park in any lot. Overnight visitor are expected to register with Public Safety.
2. Handicapped Spaces---Restricted to vehicles displaying state issued handicapped placards or license plates.
3. Visitor Spaces- reserved for visitor parking. Students,faculty, and staff are not considered visitors.
4. Arrival Court (bricked area)---No parking any time.
5. Arrival Court Drive---10 minute drop off/pick up parking in marked spaces only. No parking on bricked area.
6. Alumni Lot- designated A permit and visitor only 24/7.
7. Woods retail- Retail Spaces only. 30 minute parking for retail customers.
8. Dolson Circle Drive- 20 minute parking for retail customers, except otherwise posted. Violators will be ticketed.
Lot M1 (North St. Lot)---R & F decals -visitor pass required overnight.
Lot M2 (Upper William St. Lot) --A, C, and R decals. Visitor pass required overnight
Lot M3 (Hessler Lot) -- A permits only Mon-Fri 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., visitor pass required overnights.
Lot M4 (Lower William St.) - A, C, & R decals - visitor pass required overnight
Lot M5 (West Towne) - A & C, open parking 5p-2am. No parking 2AM -5AM
Lot M6 (Mills) - A decals only No parking 2Am-5AM
Lot M7 (Kirkland Lot)---A & C decals only, No Parking 2Am-5AM
Lot M8 (Staley Lot) --A decals only Mon-fri 7Am-5PM, No parking 2Am-5AM
Lot M9 (Wood St. Lot)---A, C, & R decals, visitor pass required for overnight parking
Lot M10 (DISC) Lot ---A, G & F decals only
Lot M11 (Westminster) - A & C decals only - No Parking 2Am-5AM
It is restricted and there is no parking between 7:30 a.m. to noon on Sundays.
Lot M12 (Millikin East/West)---R decals only visitor pass required for overnight parking.