Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Licensed Vendor Information
Millikin University > About Millikin > Branding & Licensing > Becoming a Licensed Vendor
How can you obtain a license application?

Any vendor who wishes to produce merchandise must submit a license application. This application informs Millikin of how its marks will be used, what type of product the applicant makes, how the University is going to be represented, etc. Applications can be obtained by contacting our licensing representative: Learfield Licensing Partners

License application direct link: Learfield Licensing Partners.

If you have questions about Learfield Licensing Parnters, contact:

Tayler Sandberg
Brand Management Representative
Learfield Licensing Partners
8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 605
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone: (317) 669-0811
Fax: (317) 669-0810

Learfield Licensing Partners is the licensing representative for Millikin. As Millikin's representative, Learfield Licensing is responsible for administering the licensing program, including processing applications, collecting royalties, enforcing trademarks and pursuing new market opportunities for the University.
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL