The Honors Program will:
1. utilize innovative pedagogies consistent with the goals outlined in the Program of Student Learning.
2. foster educational excellence worthy of imitation within the University and beyond.
3. attract and challenge highly motivated and talented students and faculty committed to an education comprehensive in breadth and depth.
4. develop students’ scholarly practices with diverse methods of inquiry and encourage creative pursuits which incorporate risk taking.
5. provide students with flexibility in their plans of study, support for independent and collaborative learning, and the opportunity to work closely with faculty mentors.