TRAVEL & CULTURE PACKAGE
Includes airport shuttle, shared apartment (fully furnished), conversational Italian, museum pass, 3 Wednesday afternoon excursions, weekend excursion to Modena and Parma, weekend excursion to Verona & Venice, and full day in Florence.
Travel & Culture Package $2,600
Private "Studio" Apartment +$350 (limited quantity available
Round-trip from Chicago O'hare to Milan Malpensa
$504 per credit hour
- University Wide Comprehensive Fee: $22 per credit hour
- Meals: Approx. $25-50/day if eating at restaurants. Apartments have kitchens if choose to eat in.
- Passport $135
- ISIC (International Student Identification Card): $22 - required for all students. Cost charged to MU account.
- Gifts/Trinkets Optional
- Non-program related travel Optional
Student Travel Contract
Students who would like to enroll in the program must first complete the Student Travel Contract by March 20, 2015
. Included with the Travel Contract is a nonrefundable initial payment of $500. The balance of the payment will be added to your Millikin billing account (for visiting students full payment must be received prior to the beginning of the course).
International Scholarship Search
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
– student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during Summer Program: Urbania, Italy. The PLUS loan requires successful completion of a credit check. The interest rate is 6.41% and there is a 4% origination fee. Repayment begins 60 days after the loan is fully disbursed – or the loan can be deferred upon the parent’s request.
Private/Alternative Educational Loan for students
– student will need a credit-worthy co-borrower. Interest rates will vary from lender to lender. Students should allow approximately 4 weeks for the Alternative loan to process.
To discuss loan programs, please see Nancy Askins in the Student Service Center – Shilling Hall - o
r email email@example.com