SUBMISSION FOR THE 2013 HIGH SCHOOL ART SHOW IS NOW CLOSED
- High School Art Teachers are welcome to submit a total of 4 high school student original art pieces, one piece per student. Please do not submit student reproductions of copyrighted imagery.
- Please do not submit student reproductions of copyrighted imagery.
- Submissions may be works created in the current or previous academic year.
- Email JPEGs of the pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information for each piece:
- Teacher's Name
- Artists' First & Last Names
- Title of Piece
- Sale Price (or NFS)
- 2-D artwork should be presentation-ready, having a frame and/or a hanging device at the time of artwork drop-off. Any additional materials needed to properly display any piece must be provided by the artist/teacher if the piece is accepted to hang in the show.
- Submitted JPEGs will be used in the exhibit catalog if the piece is accepted to hang in show. JPEGs may also be used in promotional materials for the High School Art Show.
- Submission deadline is Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
- Notifications of acceptance into the exhibit will be sent via teacher's email on Wednesday, October 15, 2014.
Please note: The Millikin University Art Department Chairman reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of art work as per University guidelines.