NOTE: Application requirements must be completed before November 1st in order to be reviewed by the MBA Graduate Education Committee for consideration to the next consecutive program that begins in January.
Application for Admission
Complete and submit the online Application for Admission.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
Three letters of recommendation from individuals with direct
knowledge of applicant's education, professional background, and
leadership abilities. If applying to the Executive MBA Program,
one letter should come from the applicant’s direct supervisor.
- Current Resume
Include all professional and educational background
along with any awards, honors, or distinctions.
- Statement of Purpose
Submit a 1,000 word statement describing applicant’s personal and professional goals.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
The GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have earned a masters degree or higher in a field, as determined by MBA review committee.
- Official Transcripts
Applicants must request transcripts from all undergraduate
and graduate institutions from which they have obtained a degree.
Additional Info for International Students
International students must complete the following in addition to the above-listed application requirements:
- Complete the International Application for Admission . (For translation and evaluation contact World Education Services at www.wes.org)
- Send Official College Transcripts in English. (For translation and evaluation contact World Education Services at www.wes.org)
- Send TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). English proficiency as evidenced by a minimum score of 550.
Conditional Admission may be granted in two instances:
- For candidates with an advanced level of English Proficiency
(TOEFL score between 70 and 80) who need to improve their writing skills
(Test of English as a Foreign Language). Students may score no less than 70 on TOEFL iBT or 6.5 on IELTS (with no band less than 6). Conditional admission will be based on the test score as well as a Skype interview. In this instance, students will study for one semester in Millikin’s English Language Center, where they will be placed in Level 4 instruction with a focus on writing.
- For international candidates who haven't yet taken the GMAT (or GRE)
International students who are determined to be eligible for successful admission into the MBA Program, but have yet to take the GMAT or GRE, may be conditionally admitted and allowed one semester to take the GMAT/GRE. After taking the GMAT/GRE, candidates’ admission criteria are re-evaluated for final approval.
International application packets submitted by August 1st.