We’re excited that you are considering Millikin University!
At Millikin, we prepare our students for professional success. In fact, 98.6% of our 2015 graduates reported finding employment or continuing on to graduate or professional studies within six months after graduation.
According to the American Council on Education, some of the top reasons students decide to attend college are:
- To get a better job
- To be able to make more money
- To prepare for graduate or professional school
Let our faculty and staff help you develop and achieve your career goals by preparing you for success. Various hands-on Performance Learning opportunities enable you to work in your chosen field alongside industry professionals. By the time you graduate from Millikin, you'll have built lifelong skills that will serve you well in each phase of your career development.
At Millikin, we promise to help students:
- Develop an employment action plan to focus your job search
- Use effective job search strategies
- Research potential employers to make sure they are a good fit for you and to assure your success in an interview
- Develop resumes, cover letters and applications
- Complete mock and real interviews
- Follow-up with employers
For more information, visit Millikin's Career Center.