Search for old classmates and friends using our online alumni directory, which is accessible by all alumni.
Logging in for the first time
If you've never logged in to the directory or to myMillikin before, follow the steps below to access the online directory.
After answering the questions, you will receive your username and password. Use this information to log in.
- Go to www.millikin.edu.
- Go to Quick Links at the top left of the screen and choose myMillikin.
- Select "Having problems logging in?"
- Select "Request your username."
- Select "Cool, let's get started."
- When asked "You are," choose Alumni.
- Enter your 8 digit ID number.
- Enter your last name while at Millikin.
- Enter last 4 digits of Social Security number or international students use Visa or passport number.
- Choose the address that you recognize.
- Follow instructions to prevent an automated system from accessing your information.
- Your username will be revealed.
- Click ** If you need to reset your password
- *you will be asked to immediately change your password for security reasons.
- Your password has to be a mix of letters and numbers at least 8 characters long, but can’t begin with a number.
MU Online and Milli-Link XP users
Our former online directory, Milli-Link XP, has been upgraded—the new directory is available via myMillikin, MU's online portal.
If you have only used Milli-Link XP in the past, you're welcome to access it here.
Problems logging in?
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the Alumni Office. One of our staff members will be happy to assist you and make sure you can log in and access the directory.
Updating your information
If your record in the directory is incorrect:
- Update all your information with us
- Give us a call to let us know about your changes
If you wish to be removed from the directory, please contact the Alumni Office, and we will remove your information.