The mission of the Millikin University Alumni Association is to establish and enhance the bond between alumni and the university.
Through cooperative efforts with the Alumni Department, the Alumni Association strives to:
- cultivate communication and fellowship among alumni
- encourage alumni support and service to the university
- support students in the transition to alumni status
Anyone who has received a degree from Millikin or any former students who successfully earned 12 credit hours or more at Millikin automatically become members of the Alumni Association. There is no fee required to participate.
Beyond maintaining your connection with Millikin, the Alumni Association also offers a variety of benefits and discounts toward university events, dining options, facility usage, and other services.
2015-16 Alumni Association Board of Directors
A Board of Directors, consisting of 11 alumni (three groups serving staggered three-year terms) and two students, govern the affairs of the association.
(L-R) Former President-Elect Dale Brown ’61, President Crystal Riney ’06, President-Elect Kelley Steers Wessler ’08 and Vice President Paul Lidy ’04. Not pictured: Secretary Carrie Young ’98.
- Crystal Riney ’06, President
- Kelley Steers Wessler ’08, President-Elect
- Paul Lidy ’04, Vice President
- Carrie Young ’98, Secretary
- Term Ending 2016
- Paul Lidy ’04
- Crystal Riney ’06
- Cheryl Sappington ’84
- Term ending 2017
- Kelley Steers Wessler ’08
- Dale Brown ’61
- Term ending 2018
- Carrie Young ’96
- Karen Krows ’68
- Darrah Hulva ’14
- Melissa Watson ’99
- Wes Hillen ’13
Student Associate Members
- Quinn Nguyen ’19
Alumni and Donor Engagement Staff
- Alyse Knust, associate director of alumni engagement
- Lindsay Nolan, associate director of donor engagement
- Deb Lehman ’07, administrative assistant