- When is homecoming?
- Homecoming 2015 is Oct. 2-4. As more information becomes available, it will be published on the homecoming page.
- How can I get an unofficial transcript?
- You may request an unofficial transcript by logging on to myMillikin, then clicking "Order a Transcript" in the Featured Links near the top of the page.
For help logging on, see the questions about logging on below.
Transcripts may also be ordered via the Registrar's office.
- How do I log in to see the online directory?
- If you've signed into the directory before, you'll need your username and password to log into myMillikin.
If not, you'll need to create a new username by clicking on the link labeled "Oops! Did you forget your password?" Detailed instructions about how to log in are available.
- How do I get a username so I can log into the online directory?
- To receive a username, follow the instructions under Logging In for the First Time on our online directory page.
- I forgot my password to the online directory. What can I do?
- If you have forgotten your password, you can visit the login page and click "Oops! Did you forget your password?" Then click "Reset your password." You will need to enter your Millikin ID number to finish the process.
- I don't remember my Millikin ID number. How do I find that information?
- Feel free to call our office during business hours. Our staff will be happy to look up your ID number for you.
- What is the phone number for …?
Contact information for various Millikin departments can be found in the box to the right. As always, feel free to contact our office, and our staff will be happy to help you find the department you need.
- Kirkland Fine Arts Center
- Music Department
- President's Office
- How many students attend Millikin?
- More than 2,000 students attend Millikin. Click for more information about the campus.
- How do I audit a class?
- Information about auditing a class is available online. To start the auditing process, simply contact our office.
- How do I make an online gift?
- You can give to Millikin online 24 hours a day, day or night, seven days a week. Simply visit our online giving site to make a one-time donation with a credit card, or use the site to set up a recurring gift. The site accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- How do I find out how much I contributed last year?
- We hold confidentiality in the highest regard; therefore, we don't provide giving information online. However, you're welcome to email or call our office to request this information. We'll need proper identification.
- Where are you located?
- We are located on the southwest corner of West Main Street and Fairview Avenue in Decatur at 1305 West Main Street in the former Zeta Tau Alpha sorority house. Our mailing address is Millikin University, Alumni and Development Office, 1184 West Main, Decatur, IL 62522
- How do I reserve buildings and/or rooms on campus?
- To learn more about reserving a room on campus, contact the Campus Scheduler via email or call 217-424-6206.