Greetings, big blue fans!
I am honored to play a role in MU’s proud tradition of Big Blue athletics. I have been privileged to witness firsthand our student-athletes striving for excellence on the field and in the classroom. The athletic department’s mission is to create meaningful and enjoyable student-athlete experiences. What they do in the arena of competition is ideal preparation for their lives after college. Performance learning is alive and well for competitive athletes at Millikin. A foundation has been set in my first two years that will lead to success in the future beginning in 2014-15.
Participation in university-level sports is an enriching method of personal development and is enhanced by the additional funding support provided by members of the Big Blue Club. I hope you will consider joining the club to help make our students’ athletic endeavors a rewarding part of their college experience.
Thank you for your continued support, and GO BIG BLUE!
Craig White, Ph.D.
Director of Athletics
- Weekly Big Blue Beat with team updates, records and stories.
- Monthly BluePrint with spotlight stories on current athletes, coaches, alumni athletes, and BBC members.
- Special events.
- HD end zone camera for football
- Synergy video editing for women’s basketball
- Spring break trip for men’s golf
- Tennis ball cart for men’s and women’s tennis
- Swim fins for men’s and women’s swimming
BBC Hotline: 217-362-6430