Millikin University - Decatur, IL
The Millikin Fund for Student Scholarships
Millikin University > Alumni & Friends > Make a Gift > Areas to Support > The Millikin Fund for Student Scholarships

Give Now The Millikin Fund What is The Millikin Fund for Student Scholarships?
The Millikin Fund for Student Scholarships is unrestricted money raised each year to support the university’s annual operating budget.

Why does Millikin need The Millikin Fund?
Tuition, room and board cover about 75 percent of the total cost of educating a student. The remaining 25 percent is made up through private gifts and endowment. Millikin Fund gifts are vital for ongoing operations, fiscal balance, and maintaining a high quality educational program.

Where do Millikin Fund dollars go?
Gifts to The Millikin Fund support Millikin’s highest annual priorities. These include:

  • annual scholarship funds for deserving students
  • adding and upgrading technology and other resources to enhance teaching and learning
  • maintaining excellent facilities
  • allowing individual attention with a 14:1 student-faculty ratio
  • bringing top students and faculty to campus
  • enhancing academic and other campus programs.

What is this year’s Millikin Fund goal?
The overall goal for the fiscal year is $ 2.5 million.

When does Millikin’s fiscal year end?
Millikin’s fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30 each year.

Interested in giving to The Millikin Fund?
Click here to make your gift online.

What about Gift Clubs in the Millikin Fund?

 
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
 
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL