Log in to myMILLIKIN, MU's online portal, to access a variety of features not available to the casual website visitor, including:
• Complete issues of Millikin Quarterly magazine
• The online Alumni Directory
• Your free Millikin email account
Logging In for The First Time
If you've never logged in to myMILLIKIN before, follow the steps below.
- Access the log in page
- Click "Oops! Did you forget you password?"
- Select "Request your username"
- Answer the questions as they appear:
- Your last name
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Your MU graduation year
- Your Millikin ID (if you know it; if you don't, that's okay)
After answering the questions, you will receive your username and password. Use this information to log in.
Problems Logging In?
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the Alumni Office. One of our staff members will be happy to assist you and make sure you can log in.
Updating Your Information
If your record in the directory is incorrect:
- Update your information with us
- Give us a call to let us know about your changes
If you wish to be removed from the directory, please contact the Alumni Office and we will remove your information.
MU Online and Milli-Link XP Users
Our former online alumni directory, Milli-Link XP, is being replaced by the new myMILLIKIN directory.
However, for the time being, Milli-Link XP users can also still access the XP directory here.