Search for old classmates and friends using our online alumni directory, which is accessible by all alumni.
Logging In for The First Time
If you've never logged in to the directory or to myMILLIKIN before, follow the steps below to access the online directory.
- Access the log in page
- Click "Need help logging in?"
- Select "Username help"
- Answer the questions as they appear. You will need to enter:
- Your last name
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Your MU graduation year
- Your Millikin ID (if you know it; if you can't remember it, don't worry)
After answering the questions, you will receive your username and password. Use this information to log in.
- Choose "Alumni Directory" from the "Featured Links" section.
MU Online and Milli-Link XP Users
Our former online directory, Milli-Link XP, has been upgraded—the new directory is available via myMILLIKIN, MU's online portal.
If you have only used Milli-Link XP in the past, you're welcome to access it here.
Problems Logging In?
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the Alumni Office. One of our staff members will be happy to assist you and make sure you can log in and access the directory.
Updating Your Information
If your record in the directory is incorrect:
- Update all your information with us
- Give us a call to let us know about your changes
If you wish to be removed from the directory, please contact the Alumni Office and we will remove your information.