With the skills you will develop in Arts Technology, you will be prepared to do creative work for a variety of industries, and to make your own opportunities in the ever-changing creative economy.
- Audio Engineer
- Concert/exhibition lighting designer
- Sound reinforcement for performance venues
- Graphic and web designer
- Film soundtrack production
- Audio/video/podcast producer
- Sound/video director or technician
- Art director for commercial, TV, film, print
- Corporate media specialist
- Digital and social media marketing
- Audio production for video
- Motion-graphic designer
- Animator Theatrical projection designer
- .....and many more
In courses across the major students are challenged to create projects that use visual communication techniques to solve business and artistic problems.
Performance learning is incorporated in courses through student ventures such as the Blue Connection, Millitrax, Ignite Studios, and Pipe Dreams Studio Theatre. The Center for Entrepreneurship helps support these fine art ventures through the Arts Entrepreneurship Program.
Already considering graduate school? For students who are interested in furthering their knowledge in leadership and management, the Fast Track M.B.A may be the perfect choice. At Millikin University you can earn a B.A. or B.S. in Arts Technology and a M.B.A. in just 5 years.