Immersion and Summer Programs
Take a look at the range of offerings prepared by our innovative faculty. I think you’ll find that summer isa great time to develop new skills or to concentrate on a course you want (or need) to take. A summer immersion course can help you graduate early, improve your grade point average, or provide a once-in-a lifetime experience.
Click here to check out our wide range of course offerings, including online and short immersion courses and travel courses.
We’ve designed our Summer session course offerings to fit the needs of...
- Current Millikin Students
- Incoming Freshmen
- Adult Enrichment Learners
- Students attending other universities who want to earn credits while home for break
- Students wanting to take a summer online course
- High School Students wanting to gain college credits in escrow
Registration for on-campus courses begins:
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015 – Registration begins for Summer & May Immersion term.
- Friday, May 15, 2015 – Last day to register for May Immersion classes online.
- Monday, May 18, 2015 – May Immersion term begins (see course descriptions for actual start and end dates for classes).
- Register using MUOnline
Non-Millikin Students - Register using the Summer Immersion Registration Form
The Immersion Registration Form is for all non-Millikin students (ie. community members, high school students, and students from other universities and colleges). All current Millikin students should enroll for courses online (MU Online). Be sure to list your first choice courses and alternate choices by course reference number (CRN). Please list your alternate course preference, in case of cancellation due to low enrollment. *
Millikin University has significantly discounted tuition for our Summer Immersion 2015 courses and madeit easy for you to enroll and register by fax 420-6789, online, or in person in the Registrar’s Office, GorinHall, Room 16. You’ll also find the registration form in the back of the class listings.
Dr. Randy Brooks
Director, Immersion & Summer Programs
* Registration for classes establishes a financial obligation to Millikin University. If there is no financial aid available for the Immersion term, bills must be paid before the first day of class. The University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. Email the Registrar’s office at Registrar@millikin.edu for more information.