SUMMER 2015 PROGRAM
- Improve your English
- Be involved in an International project
- Experience American Culture
- Discover Chicago, St. Louis and the Midwest
- Meet students from all over the world
- Live on a beautiful American campus
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
- Best way to improve your English
- Excellent teaching
- Fun and challenging activities
- Real immersion
- Beautiful & safe campus
- American and international students
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Personal attention
WHO CAN BE PART OF THE PROGRAM?
- Open to any university student
- English level: Intermediate to advanced
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM OFFER?
- English language courses and intercultural project
- (All courses and projects are taught in English)
- Small classes
- 2 to 3 day–group trips each week to St. Louis, Chicago
- and other areas in Illinois. Visits of museums,
- architectural and historical tours, cultural excursions,
- sports and other fun activities.
- Six Flags Theme Park and More!
- A weekend with a host family.
- Welcome and good-bye dinners
- Certificate of Completion
LIFE ON CAMPUS
- Great residence hall, suite-style accommodations:
- Kitchen, air conditioning, cable TV, WI-FI,
- laundry facilities
- Access to Millikin library & sports facilities
- Speaking & Listening
- Listening: Authentic news broadcasts, talks, and podcasts
- Speaking: Presentations, podcasts and audio journals
- American Studies
- Explores U.S. societal values through themes such as diversity, popular culture, and education
- Readings, documentaries, songs and news media
- Students produce a digital newsletter
- Communicative Activities
- Debates, role plays, language development games
COST (US $2,500)
The $2,500 includes all classes; staff, weekend with host family (all meals), transfer from and to Chicago O’Hare International Airport, books and materials, all trips, hotel rooms and campus housing, welcome and good-bye dinners, lunches on campus, activities.
This fee does not include: Health insurance, visa fees, transatlantic airfare, breakfast and dinner on campus, meals during field trips, personal expenses.