Are you experiencing issues with Banner? Here are some tips and tricks to help you with Banner.
Banner works best with Internet Explorer.
Does the login page for Banner fail to load? Go through the following steps to make sure your Java and browser settings are correct.
1. Click the Windows Key and press R. (The Windows Key is located between Ctrl and Alt on your keyboard.)
2. Type in Control Panel in the Run panel.
3. Click the Java icon in the Control Panel. If you do not see the Java icon, select Switch to Classic View and then click the Java icon.
4. In the Java Control Panel, select the Advanced Tab.
5. Under Advanced, click on Security.
6. Under Security, select General and make sure that "Use SSL 2.0 compatible ClientHello format" is checked.
7. Select 'OK' and close the Java Control Panel.
8. Go back to the Control Panel and open Internet Options.
9. In Internet Properties, select the Security Tab.
10. Select Custom Level.
11. Scroll about halfway down the page and make sure that "Display mixed content" is enabled.
12. Click OK twice.
13. Restart Internet Explorer and try opening Banner again.
Have you forgotten your Banner password? Banner passwords expire after 6 months. You can reset your Banner password through MU Online. Please reset your password immediately if you are unable to log in. Repeated failed attempts to log in to Banner will cause your account to be locked.