Email to Media: email@example.com
Media Center Policies
- Equipment is available on a first come first served basis. Earlier reservations take priority, thus it is advantageous to make all reservations as early as possible.
- Media requests made outside the normal operating hours will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, based on availability of equipment and staff.
- If you need assistance learning to use our equipment, please make an appointment in advance and a media technician will walk you through the basics.
- Manuals are also available for most of our equipment and are available for checkout.
- We do not deliver to the SPEC, residence halls, sororities, fraternities, or other off-campus locations.
- We do not deliver to Pilling Chapel for after-hours events.
- We do not deliver to the Wood Room or Lindsay Schaub Room in RTUC.
- We do not deliver to ADM/Scovill, as all the rooms are fully media equipped.
- We must have a correct room number in order to write up a delivery request.
- We require a 24 hr notice for delivery of equipment.
- Students and student organizations are permitted to check-out LCD projectors only if the advisor of the group sends a letter of authorization to the Media email account.
- Laptops are not available for check-out.
- A $5 late fee per day will be charged for all equipment turned in late. There will be no exceptions.