Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Majors & Minors
Listing of Majors & Minors at Millikin University

Click here for a list of all Millikin majors and minors.

Declaring Majors & Minors

Exploratory students wishing to declare a major or minor should work with staff in the Student Success Office to complete a "Change of Major Form" found in the Registrar's office. Upon declaring a major, students will be assigned a faculty advisor within their selected discipline.

Changing Majors & Minors

Students wishing to add or change a major or minor should complete a Change of Major Form found in the Registrar's office and submit it to the appropriate academic dean's office:

·Majors/Minors within the Arts & Sciences: Shilling Hall, Room 209
·Majors/Minors within Fine Arts: Shilling Hall, Room 211
·Business Majors/Business Administration Minor: ADM-Scovill Hall, Room 105
·Majors/Minors within Professional Studies: Shilling Hall, Room 208
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL