Congrats to the new RA Staff
for the 2015-2016 academic year!!!
RA informational sessions for the 2015-2016 academic year will be in February 2015.
We are looking for mature and responsible candidates who are able to develop a floor community and be a positive role model for residential students!
Minimum Qualifications Include:
· Minimum 2.75 GPA and previous residency on-campus.
· Candidates must not have a previous University Student Conduct file.
Being an RA includes:
· Returning to campus in early August for training.
· Monthly floor programs and weekly staff meetings.
· Various administrative tasks.
· Serving on duty once a week, as well as four weekend nights in a semester.
· ...among other things!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217) 362-6410 with any concerns or questions.