Residence Hall Standards For Student Conduct
Since you will be living with many other students, it is important that you consider others and think about how your behavior, attitudes, and choices affect other members of the community. You are expected to:
- Follow all policies and procedures as communicated by Residence Hall Staff.
- Communicate and work with your roommate(s) to develop and maintain an environment that is mutually satisfying and supportive of your academic and personal needs.
- Follows all guidelines and expectations for conduct as outlined below and in the student handbook.
- Be an engaged member of your hall and floor community by participating in programs and fulfilling the expectations set out by your community.
- Be respectful of your fellow residents and take responsibility for your actions.
Bigotry and hate will not be tolerated in our community. Our community will pursue to the fullest extent of University policy and state, federal, and local laws behavior that threatens, intimidates, or harms any member of our community. We will not accept ignorance, anger, or substance abuse as an excuse or reason for such behavior.