Debit and Credit Card Payments - ONLINE ONLY!!
Effective Thursday, January 2, 2014 the Student Financial Services will no longer be accepting credit card payments in person or over the phone. In person payments will be cash or check only. If you would like to make a credit card payment, you may do so online - steps listed below:
TWO WAYS TO PAY:
1. Pay total amount owed by the due dates, which are the end of July (Fall Semester) and the end of January (Spring semester)
2. Pay in 4 monthly installments (Millikin's flexible payment plan).
TO SET UP MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PLAN:
1. Student logs into myMILLIKIN
2. Choose "Tools" Icon (right hand side of the page)
3. Choose "Pay Bills" icon.
4. Select the "YES" box for the Flexible Payment Plan and hit "SUBMIT".
5. A minimum of $100.00 is due each month on this plan. Balance must be paid in full by October 31
for Fall and April 30
A one-time $50 processing fee will be assessed to your student account for each term of enrollment.
7. Assessment of late fees: 1.75% per month to the student's account - if no payment received or payment received late.
ONLINE PAYMENTS - STUDENTS ONLY (Authorized users see below)
1. Student logs into myMILLIKIN
2. Click on "Tools" Icon (right hand side of the page)
3. Click the "Pay Bills" icon.
4. Select the "PAYMENTS" tab at the top.
5. Choose "MAKE A PAYMENT"
6. You can pay the current account balance -OR- you can enter the amount you would like to pay in the box.
ONLINE PAYMENTS - AUTHORIZED USERS ONLY
1. Authorized user making a payment - click here
2. You will sign in with your email and your password.
4. Across the top of the page; My Account, Payments, eBills, eDeposits.
5. To see your son/daughter's Electronic Billing Statement - click on eBill
6. To make an online payment with a debit or credit card, click on Payments.
You can pay the current account balance -OR- you can enter the amount of your payment in the box.
HOW TO SET UP AN AUTHORIZED USER
1. The student will sign into myMILLIKIN.
2. Over at the right hand side of the page, click on "Tools"
3. Click on the green "Pay Bills $"Icon
4.Under Millikin University, you will see: Home, eBills, Payments, Deposits, Authorized Users and My Profiles
5. Click on "Authorized Users"
6. You can set up anyone you would like to be an authorized user
7. New authorized users will get an email with an assigned password, and then change the password for future log in.
• Online Payments:
Your payment can be made with electronic check, debit card, or credit card (VISA, Master Card, Discover). Are you an authorized user
? If yes, Click here
to log in.
– check payment may be sent to the address on the billing statement. Please include payment stub and allow sufficient mail time to ensure timely processing.
• In Person
– Beginning January 2, 2014 payments of cash or check only
- in Student Financial Services. Credit or Debit card payments can be made online.
Please note: If you fail to pay your balance in full, you will automatically be enrolled in Millikin's Flexible Payment Plan. All rules and conditions of the Plan apply.
The Student Financial Services is Room 118 Shilling Hall and is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
217.424.6317 • firstname.lastname@example.org