1184 West Main St.
Decatur, IL 62522
phone: (217) 424-6214
text: (217) 615-2777
For more information on the library, About Us
Have a question about...
- Adding a resource to Staley Library's collection: contact the appropriate subject liaison.
- Fines/fees, Overdues, Lost/Missing items : contact Amanda Pippitt, (217) 424-6214.
- Interlibrary loans: contact Ruth Nihiser, (217) 424-3560.
- Scheduling an instruction session: contact the appropriate subject liaison.
- Educational Technology (Moodle, Blackboard, Turnitin, LiveText): contact Rachel Bicicchi, (217) 424-3692.
Other questions or comments? Please see our staff listing
for appropriate contact information,
or call (217) 424-6214.
Have a question about the library? Need help selecting a database or search terms? Looking for background information or need help locating books on your topic?
Research Librarians can help you with these and other research needs.
Research Librarians are available to help you at the Research Assistance desk
at the following times:
- Monday - Thursday 10am - noon, 1pm - 4pm, 5pm - 9pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 7pm
If you do not see a librarian at the Research Assistance desk during the times listed above, (she or he may be helping another patron in the library, teaching a class, etc.), please ask staff at the Circulation Desk to see if another librarian is available to help you. Other library staff members are also happy to assist you in using the library's many resources.
When you are not in the library, and if you have a question, you can e-mail a librarian
. You will get a response from a reference librarian via e-mail, usually within 24 hours.
You can also Instant Message/Chat with a Millikin Librarian!
Call the Research Assistance desk at (217) 424-5065
Or, text your question to (217) 615-2777