Student Account Assistance
The Office of Student Financial Services brings the financial aid and business office functions under one roof in order to help provide students and families with a single point of contact for billing and financial aid issues.
MU Student Account Suite
To take advantage of any of our online services, students and authorized users need to login first.
- If you are an authorized user (parent, grandparent, or guardian), login here.
- Students should log into myMillikin and click on the "Pay Bills" icon
- Millikin University Student Account Suite is a 24/7 service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments, and managing their student account.
Refunds may be used for other educational expenses such as housing, meals, books, supplies, etc. If your financial aid creates a credit on your student account, a refund will be issued to you.
Refunds are processed once a week. You will be notified through your Millikin email address if a refund has been processed for you. If you have any questions about your account, please contact the Student Financial Services at 217.424.6317 or email us at email@example.com.
Refunds for students who choose to withdraw from the University or choose to leave campus prior to a disruption in campus operations will be guided by existing policies that are aligned with the federal financial aid requirements.
Learn more here.
Looking for your 1098T?
- Log on to MUOnline
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Tax Notification"
- Enter Tax Year and Submit