The Millikin University Bookstore is located on the ground floor of Dolson Hall and is a great source for students in need of study supplies (folders, notepads, pens, markers, etc...), licensed Millikin University clothing, and other MU paraphernalia. You can also buy greeting cards, stationery, and gift items.
- Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sat., 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sun. Closed
Address: 210 N. Oakland Ave Decatur, IL 62522
Ordering books online
Textbooks are only available for purchase online. Using the Millikin University Virtual Bookstore is easy! Just view your schedule through myMILLIKIN, and the textbooks for your courses will be listed. Select your textbooks, and you will be directed to the Virtual Bookstore. Payment may be made by credit or debit card, Paypal, buyback credit, or textbook voucher.
Purchasing options Each textbook may list multiple options:
- purchase new or used textbooks
- rent textbooks and eTextbooks
You can also order from our one-to-one Marketplace to save up to 90%!
Selling your books
Watch for announcements on campus and through myMILLIKIN about buyback dates and times. Get the best prices for your books at the end of each semester.
- To access the Virtual Bookstore, log in to myMILLIKIN.
- Click the "Sell Textbooks" button.
- Enter the ISBNs of the books you want to sell and receive an instant quote.
- Choose "Buyback Credit" to receive a bonus for future Virtual Bookstore purchases.
For questions about buying and selling books
Contact 1.877.284.6744 or email@example.com.