Learn More, Get Ahead with Millikin Immersion Courses
Immersion courses are a very convenient way for current students, high school students, or community members to take courses that can result in new skills, knowledge, or a way to build up college credit in a short amount of time. Millikin offers a wide range of course offerings, including online and travel courses.
Who's taking Immersion courses?
- Millikin students who want to get ahead on credits, raise their GPA, or improve a grade by repeating a course over the summer/winter term
- Incoming freshmen
- Community members interested in adult enrichment education (i.e. Driver Education), or who just want to learn something new
- Students attending other universities, but who'd like to earn credits while home for break
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 – Registration begins for the Summer Immersion term
- Midnight on Monday, May 23, 2016 – Last day to register for Summer Immersion
- Monday, May 23, 2016 – Summer Immersion term begins (see course descriptions for actual start and end dates for classes)
Be sure to list your first-choice courses and alternate choices by course reference number (CRN). Please list your alternate course preference, in case of cancellation due to low enrollment.
Registration for classes establishes a financial obligation to Millikin University. If there is no financial aid available for the Immersion term, bills must be paid before the first day of class. Millikin University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. Email the Registrar’s Office for more information.