The Role of the Registrar's Office
Welcome to the Millikin University Office of the Registrar! We take pride in providing exceptional service and helping students successfully complete their educational endeavors. We provide support for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and members of the community.
Our office has a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students.
- Maintaining up-to-date course schedules, catalogs, final examination schedules, and academic calendars.
- Supervising and maintaining the Banner and degree audit systems.
- Supervising the processes for the articulation of transfer credits, certification of degrees, and enrollment and degree verifications.
- Producing official transcripts and diplomas.
- Counseling and advising students, faculty, and staff on curricular issues.
- Interpreting and enforcing policies and regulations of the University and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Assisting with summer Orientation and Registration.
- Organizing and supervising registration.
- Determining academic eligibility of student athletes.